1. The information at this site is our current information. Some of it is well documented with multiple references for each event. Some of it is not well documented and based on the "best memory" of my elderly relatives. At one time and in one place in the Lacey descendants, I have a grandson that was born 30 years after his grandfather. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. Research has since corrected this.
2. This site will grow as time permitts. More descendancy charts, biographies, etc. will be added as we have time.
3. Minor updates will not be done routinely. I could spend all my time update and not working on the research and music.
4. Bad links and other technical problems will be solved promptly.
5. Underlined text can be one of three things;
A. A good link to another page.
B. A bad link that usually results in an error message. Please click on an email button and let me know about it. That's a problem that needs fixing. Computers are not forgiving. A simple change of Hales to hales might be all that is needed. Links that get thoroughly tested on my machine may not work when put on the Internet. I test most but not all the links on the Internet. Please let me know if there is a problem.
C. Something that is underlined such as above. Nothing will change because they are not links. I hate sites that underline things but I will use them occasionally to remind me to make that link in the near future. Don't get excited if nothing happens.
6. Documentation NOTES will come later. Many currently would display the documentary notes as well as theories and other genealogical notes such as sources searched. Most only need a few carriage returns added to make them convert right but there are about 8,030 notes to edit.
7. NOTE: This site is intended for all resolutions but is optimized for 800 X 600 pixels and IE 6.0 set with medium text size.
8. Drop us an email if you have any questions.
9. Living in the data base may not be clear for some. It means that the person was born within 110 years AND does not have no evidence of death.
COPYRIGHT © 2014 Bob & Betty Hales